NFBAN Female Entrepreneur Pitch Competition
Application Deadline Extended: 13 September 2016 at 16:00 Helsinki
The aim of the competition is to stimulate and engage female entrepreneurs in the Nordics in pitching for capital. Any female entrepreneur based in the Nordics with a scalable seed or early stage venture, not just an idea, is welcome to apply.
The process of raising money for a business venture begins with a great pitch. The « elevator pitch » is an extremely concise presentation of an entrepreneur’s idea, business model, company solution, competitiveness and marketing strategy delivered to potential investors. The webinar, conducted by seasoned entrepreneurs and experts in Pitch Coaching, will highlight some of the key steps involved in presenting an effective pitch and will provide attendees with inspiration, effective tools, and increased awareness of the challenge of entrepreneurship in today’s highly competitive business environment.
A pitch competition and award ceremony has been organised on Thursday 29th September at 16:00 – 20:00 at Startup Maria in Helsinki.
NFBAN will work closely with the winner in the development process of the company. The advice and guidance may cover, but not be limited to, setting up the Company, licensing, sales, marketing, financing and international expansion.
– There is a surprise award for the finalist presented by Nordea Bank Finland Plc
– Applicants may find an investor at NFBAN to join their team and / or dedicated mentorship
– The four finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their company to a diverse audience ranging from seasoned entrepreneurs to private investors to corporate banking
All applications will be reviewed on the following selection criteria:
- Companies that have a validated value proposition and business model combined with a strong team and attractive market opportunity
- Teams that are ready for capital and execution
- Team structure: can be a female founder, co-founder, or partner in the founding team
Step 1: The competition is open until 12th September 2016
NFBAN is currently screening applications as they stream in
Step 2: All Candidates receive a notification on the status of their application and invitations to participate in the Webinar training sent to selected Companies on 13th September
Step 3: Webinar Pitch Training on 15th September at 14:00 – Register here
Step 4: Online Pitching Contest on 20th September at 14:00
Step 5: Awards Ceremony on 29th September where four finalists will pitch and the winner announced
Participation in the competition is for free.
Submit your Pitch Deck now in English to: email@example.com
Submissions have been extended until 13th of September 16:00